Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What blogging means to me...

Last semester, without a shade of gray, I can honestly say I was on FIRE for school. I was constantly inspired and eager to work hard to see what was next. This semester is a whole different story. I mean, my grades are fine and I even have more dispensable time this semester. So what's the deal?

I woke up this morning and decided to look back-- what was the difference? Quickly, because in the back of my mind I have known this all along, I realized that I have not taken the time to invest in others' ideas. I have not been connecting with creative teachers from around the globe, I have not been watching 3rd grade productions about literature or netball, I HAVE NOT BEEN BLOGGING.

Well, there's some good news and some bad news. The bad news... I have wasted two months of opportunity, but the good news (I feel like I need a pulpit and the gospel in my hand), the good news is that it's not too late for me to reconnect. It never is!

And so, with that being said, today is the day that I update my blog, and explore for the first time in a few months. I hope that you come back to this blog and see what I have learned, and more importantly-- point me in the direction of something new.

Full steam ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment