Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who is Anthony?

Dear World Wide Audience,

By now you have probably concluded correctly that my name is Anthony Capps. If you have read my "About Me" section, you also know that I am studying Elementary Education at the University of South Alabama. Below I have listed a few extra "fun facts" about me.

1. This is my second time taking Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class because by nature I am not a planner/ organized person-- therefore, I did not responsibly finish my blogs each week. Although this is unfortunate for me, my previous experience might prove to be helpful for you!

2. Last semester, I transferred from the University of Hawaii at Manoa on the island of Oahu. I LOVED it there, and to this day I long to go back. However, I am happy to be involved in the Education program here at the University of South Alabama because I feel it will help mold me into an excellent teacher.

3. Outside of school, I try to fill my time with things that I enjoy so I can stay happy, energetic, and sane! Some of these activities include working at the Cassebaum Farm in Lillian, attending St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Elberta, and volunteering as a teacher's assistant for Mrs. Alm's 4th grade class at Elberta Middle School.

4. During my free time I like to run, play any sport (particularly basketball, softball, soccer, and beach frisbee), kayak, and ride any of my family's four horses.

For more information about me, you can check out my facebook or find me in the back of Dr. Strange's class in Fairhope on Wednesday nights. I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but the course is different this year so you will have some different learning opportunities!

    ReplyDelete