Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tony's Tips

Here are a few tips that might help you stay successful in Dr. Strange's class. You are welcome to comment any questions that you might be beneficial to others' and I will gladly answer them for you.

1. Use a planner to help you budget time for blogging! Keep on top of it because no matter how hard you try, catching up is NOT possible in this class. It is too fast pace. Plus, this is one of those rare classes that teaches you stuff that might actually carry into the real world-- you don't want to miss out on any of this action!

2. Use igoogle as your homepage. It helps me keep up with news, emails, etc all in a glance. I am a news reader-- therefore, adding the CNN, NPR, FOX, MSN, BBC, yada yada gadgets allows me to compare headlines and read articles sooo easily. This is my favorite thing about igoogle because-- before I even read the articles I can identify biases based on comparative headlines.

3. Add the Recent Comments Gadget to your blog by going to customize (top right corner), then layout, then add a gadget. It's a great notification system simlar to facebook notifications.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!

    Anthony has given you good advice. Keep up to date! He knows what he is talking about.

    ReplyDelete